Minimum Viable Product is as ambiguous as it is ubiquitous – what are the criteria for viability, and who decides?
The reality is that your customers will decide whether your product is viable for them or not, and they vote with their downloads, engagement and reviews. The truth is, your product isn’t viable until it’s loved: perception is reality and a lasting emotional connection is the holy grail. You need to aim for a Minimum Lovable Product.
Next date: TBC
- DNA framework – translates your business goals into customer value
- Strategic Roadmap – a foundation for prioritising features and new ideas so that they deliver maximum customer value
- Experience Map – helps you understand how different customers see and interact with your product
- Product Managers (startup or corporate)
- Founders looking to pivot or launch a new idea
- Heads of UX
Contact us about this session.