Your product is fresh and innovative; your business model should be too. Great ideas are often developed without much thought about monetisation, and when models are bolted on later they can be counter-productive.
Finding the places where customers perceive the most value is a great way to avoid the negative feedback loop of “I’ll annoy you with ads until you pay me to stop.” It is a demonstrated fact that people will pay what they think is fair for something they find valuable.
This seminar will cover techniques for identifying the ‘magic moments’ that bring your customers the most satisfaction. This will enable you to create a monetisation framework that’s suited to your business, your customers and your brand.
Next date: TBC
- DNA Framework & Strategic Roadmap (Review)
- Experience Map
- Magic Moments – tell the stories of the interactions, exchanges and outcomes that mean the most to your customers
- Pricing & Revenue Framework – defines individual revenue streams and pricing to be used in forecasting
- Product Managers (startup or corporate)
- Founders looking to monetise a new or existing product
Contact us about this session.