People are the heart of every system, and it’s people who will make or break your product – so it stands to reason that the more you know about your customers, the more successful you’ll be.
Lots of data isn’t necessarily the answer. It’s not enough to know what happened; in order to respond effectively you also need to know why. This seminar will expose you to the various ways of uncovering your customers’ “why” so that you can more effectively measure success and identify opportunities for improvement, or even entirely new products.
Next date: TBC
- DNA Framework & Strategic Roadmap (Review)
- Experience Map (Extended) – includes the ways different customers see and interact with your product and extends outward to before and after the engagement, to identify drivers, ecosystem plays and lateral opportunities
- Archetypes, Personas and Segmentation – the benefits and pitfalls of various ways of profiling your customers
- Introduction to research methods – hands-on primer on Generative and Evaluative research types and methods used throughout the product and innovation process, including observational/ethnographic, market research, co-creation and user testing
- Discussion Guides – how to construct an insightful conversation
- Product Managers (startup or corporate)
- Heads of UX
- Heads of Business/Finance
- Heads of Innovation
Contact us about this session.